Full-Time Nursing Faculty – (BSN Required)
Requisition Number: NURSE003400
Full Time Nursing Faculty – (BSN Required)
Hondros College of Nursing
Hondros College of Nursing is looking for a dynamic BSN prepared Nurse to teach Full-Time at our Independence Campus!
Ask us about our $5,000.00 sign-on bonus available for this role if filled through 1/31/23!
The work schedule for this role is as follows:
- Monday (lecture) 1:15p-2:45p & 3:30p-5p
- Tuesday (lecture) 1:15p-2:45p & 3:30p-5p
- Thursday (lab) 8a-12p & 1p-5p
- Friday (lab) 8a-12p & 1p-5p
*Schedules may vary quarterly
- Instruct students in the classroom, lab, and/or clinical setting
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Work collaboratively to assure full implementation of the curriculum
- Participate as members of the Faculty Organization and Campus Curriculum Committees
- Recommend strategies for student success
- Tutor students to assist in meeting course objectives
- Implement the clinical experience component of the program, if applicable
- Evaluate each student's achievement and progress and provide valuable feedback
Since 2006, Hondros College of Nursing has been graduating high-quality, work-ready nurses who enter the field with exceptional clinical, communication and collaborative skills. Our approach is focused and direct — truly the Better Way to Become a Nurse. Our unique Learn and Earn Ladder approach sets Hondros College of Nursing apart from the typical educational path. After completing one program, students can work as a nurse and earn income before taking the next step — or they can keep progressing through each program to the next level. No matter which route they take, Hondros nurses always receive an unprecedented amount of support in a student-centric, family-like environment. For more information about Hondros College of Nursing, please visit: www.hondros.edu
About American Public Education, Inc.
APEI has a unique vision that is rooted in our history. Originally established in 1991 as American Military University (AMU) to serve the needs of a highly mobile military, we are guided by a strong sense of social responsibility, and a commitment to serving our students and the broader community. Today, through APUS and Hondros College of Nursing, we serve more than 100,000 adult learners worldwide and offer more than 100 degree programs. Our mandate has broadened, but our mission remains the same—to prepare our students for leadership and service in a diverse and changing world, and to help them reach their full potential by providing quality, affordable, innovative education programs.
Jobs at American Public Education, Inc..
When inquiring or applying for job openings at American Public Education, Inc., please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities with American Public Education, Inc. and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at American Public Education, Inc. are posted, please sign up for new job openings at American Public Education, Inc..