Dallas / Ft. Worth
School of Nursing Adjunct Faculty Member – RN to BSN – Dallas
HSC – Dallas
Contributes to the university's mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
Org Level 7
351604 – SON Lbk Genl
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
SON Lbk Genl
- Fulfill role of course facilitator for online didactic courses for the Non-traditional Undergraduate Programs (RN to BSN and/or Accelerated BSN Programs).
- Participate in simulation and clinical learning experiences with undergraduate students, including making local clinical site visits for Dallas-Fort Worth area Accelerated BSN Degree students.
- Develop active learning strategies to facilitate the development of clinical reasoning, clinical judgement, reflective thinking, and critical thinking skills.
- Establish effective communication with diverse students to facilitate learning.
- Develop, assess, and evaluate student learning activities.
- Maintain confidentiality of student information.
- Demonstrate academic integrity in interactions with students and faculty.
- Model professional behavior to enhance student role development and socialization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) and/or PhD or EdD equivalent
- Earned doctoral degree
- Minimum 2 years of nursing education experience
- Minimum 1 year of online nursing education experience
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Professional/Personal Reference, Professional License/Certification, Recommendation/Referral, Transcript
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Jeanne Clery Act
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. You can locate this report through our website at: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/emergency/clery-report.aspx.
Pay Grade Minimum
Salary is commensurate upon experience.
Pay Grade Maximum
Salary is commensurate upon experience.
Teaching online, some travel may be required to regional campus, site visits, etc.
Up to 25%
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
About Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
We are Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, an established institution of the Texas Tech University System that rests at the intersection of education and medicine. Our mission is to enrich the lives of others by educating students to become collaborative health care professionals, providing excellent patient care and advancing knowledge through innovative research.
Recognized as a "Great College to Work For," TTUHSC provides so much more than just a job! Ready for a rewarding career where you can develop and grow? Join us as we change the future of health care.
When inquiring or applying for positions at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center are posted, please sign up at new job openings at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.