Pricing: A job posting on NursingTeachingJobs.com is included in the price of your job posting on AcademicCareers.com and will be automatically added to NursingTeachingJobs.com within 24 hours.
To post your job on NursingTeachingJobs.com, please follow these simple steps.
- Establish your Employer Account on AcademicCareers.com
- All our communications and invoices related to your account will go to the email you insert here.
- University name: If you are in a specific department use this format: Radnor University, Nursing Department.
- In the Company Description box paste in information about your university/college. Do not put your job posting here.
- To post your job:
- After you Register, select Post a Job then Sign In.
- A template appears to enter the job posting. You can paste in most of the information, including live links.
- To make your ad look more professional: Spread your text out over the three main text boxes.
- Select the job categories matching your search. Do not select the header ones in all caps. Think of us as a university with academic/administrative departments. Only select Education if your search is really in a department of education.
- When done, select Preview. To make a change Edit or select Post.
- The check-out page appears to pay using a credit card or Pay by Invoice.
- If you select Pay by Invoice, the system sends the invoice to the email address you used to open your account.
- The invoice email includes a link “View Invoice” to open and print your invoice.
To enter your job posting go here: https://AcademicCareers.com/Registration/
Jobs posted on AcademicCareers.com will appear on NursingTeachingJobs.com within 24 hours.