LC State invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor of Nursing (2 positions).
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $58,000 – $66,000
Degree Required: Master's Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited college or university.
1. Active unencumbered ID RN license or eligible to attain.
2. Must have current healthcare provider CPR certification and be able to meet health and immunization requirements.
3. Current clinical nursing experience in areas such as population/ community health, nursing leadership, and healthcare policy.
4. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, and resourceful, have excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills, and be able to work autonomously within a collaborative and dynamic faculty group.
5. Ability to use personal computer, Microsoft Office applications, Canvas Learning Management System, Zoom, and other instructional technologies.
1. Doctorate from a regionally accredited college or university.
2. Experience teaching in undergraduate or graduate nursing programs.
3. Experience with curriculum development.
4. Demonstrated ability to advise and mentor students.
5. Experience with online and/ or distance instruction of nursing courses.
This 9-month, full-time, tenure track faculty member will be responsible for teaching face-to-face didactic and clinical nursing courses as assigned for pre-licensure BSN students, for teaching online coursework for RN-BSN students, and/ or for teaching online courses for a nursing graduate program. Teaching assignment is 9 months with pay and benefits over 12 months. The successful candidate will participate in curriculum design, implementation, evaluation, and revision and will provide support to enrolled program and pre-program students. Additional responsibilities include academic advising, scholarship/professional development, and service activities.
Application Procedure: Please upload all of the following documents or your application may not be considered for review.
Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
Contact Information or Letters for three (3) Professional References
Unofficial Transcripts (Office Transcripts requested upon hire)
This position is open until filled; however, applications received on or before March 1, 2024, will receive first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
To Apply, visit:
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
About Lewis-Clark State College
Based in Lewiston, Idaho, Lewis-Clark State College is well known for its beautiful campus, great academic and career-technical programs, national champion athletic teams, and fantastic community perks. LC State, which embraces ongoing employee training, and continuing education provides a Professional Development Program for all employees, a Center for Teaching and Learning Facility, and exceptional employee benefits which includes:
- 93 percent employer-paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and dependents;
- Generous tuition discount which includes $5 per credit for employees and spouses, as well as 50 percent off of tuition for dependent children up to age 26;
- 12 days sick leave and up to 4 weeks vacation leave per year;
- 12 paid holidays;
- 8 weeks paid parental leave;
- A generously matched retirement;
- A free onsite fitness facility with a strong wellness program that allows LC State employees to live healthy, balanced lives; and more.
When inquiring or applying for positions within Lewis-Clark State College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Lewis-Clark State College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Lewis-Clark State College are posted, job seekers can sign up at new job openings at Lewis-Clark State College.